bobapple15's Application

Go down

bobapple15's Application

Post by bobapple15 on Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:34 am

In game name: bobapple15
TeamSpeak3 (yes/no): Yes, i also do skype, oovoo and raidcall
Years/months played minecraft: I dont know a set year, but i been playing since Alpha 1.2.2
Years/months played modded minecraft: I have been playing modded for around 3-4 years, more or less
Reason you want to join: For the longest time, i have been searching for a modded based community server. I always play on the open ones and something is always bound to happen with it. i get greifed, server shuts down etc. I would love to find a friendly group of people to do community projects with, as well as prank some of the new friends i make while on the server Wink I intend no damage to anyone, and would love to make loads of progress in whatever project i may be doing. I would also love to teach my friend who will be also applying for the server how to use mod based minecraft. This will be the first time he will be experiencing any mod what so ever. His user name is Gomer604. Please take my application into deep consideration. I hope to be accepted and get started soon!I understand that, Each team will have their own biome (from now on called "base"), adjacent to no man's land. Farms and machines are not allowed outside of your base.So Better make sure no one steps on no mans land :3
Will you be making a YouTube series playing on this server?: I plan on doing youtube/ Twitch livestreams, once i upgrade my computer set up. but it is all planned to do.
How did you find us?: I found you nice fellows through the ATLauncher server site :3
(Bonus question) What mod do you think you will like the most: I like anything mechanical, and ways to automate things. By far my favorite mod is Applied Energistics 2.

bobapple15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: bobapple15's Application

Post by TheFatLeprechaun on Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:33 pm

Approved, I'll contact you tomorrow.

Admin

View user profile http://craftfreely.forums.lu

Back to top Go down

Re: bobapple15's Application

Post by bobapple15 on Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:32 am

I haven't received a message back Surprised